• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kroenke to go after full Rams ownership

Boltergeist

It looks more like Kahn is being used to make someone (Kroenke) buy out the other two. They've threatened to sell to Kahn to get Kroenke to exercise his rights. The other owners want out and this is the best way to get Kroenke to buy them out without having to go directly to him and offer a discount.

What could a Muslim possible want from an American Franchise? Bin Laden and the rest of the Muslims want to destroy Ameican way of life. Looks like theY might be getting a good start.

2010 Opening day ceremony will be MUSLIM PRAYER and the Banning of the National Anthem.

Tax Fraud. Doesn't surprise me. Hell he isn't a citizen anyways. Why pay taxes.

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/17156/who-is-shahid-khan-no-limbaugh-for-nfl-but-tax-cheat-muslim-a-ok/

NOT A RACIST AT ALL. I AM ALL IN FAVOR OF HIM BUYING A CRICKET OR SOCCER TEAM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD....JUST DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM BUYING AN AMERICAN FRANCHISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO KROENKE..... DO WHATEVER IT TAKES.....

What could a Muslim possible want from an American Franchise? Bin Laden and the rest of the Muslims want to destroy Ameican way of life. Looks like theY might be getting a good start.

2010 Opening day ceremony will be MUSLIM PRAYER and the Banning of the National Anthem.

Tax Fraud. Doesn't surprise me. Hell he isn't a citizen anyways. Why pay taxes.

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/17156/who-is-shahid-khan-no-limbaugh-for-nfl-but-tax-cheat-muslim-a-ok/

NOT A RACIST AT ALL. I AM ALL IN FAVOR OF HIM BUYING A CRICKET OR SOCCER TEAM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD....JUST DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM BUYING AN AMERICAN FRANCHISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO KROENKE..... DO WHATEVER IT TAKES.....

That's one of the most bigoted posts and bigoted articles Ive ever read. Muslims don't want to change the American way of life. Muslim Extremists (Al-Qaeda) do. And how do you know about there being a muslim prayer? Hows that different from hundreds of other stadiums that ask thousands of their fans to participate in their christian prayer regardles of their own beliefs? So now you are offended because the tables are turned on you now?

Shahid's first name means that he is a proud muslim who is willing to die than denounce his religion. How's that any different from any religious christian? It's racist comments like yours and racist articles like the link you provided that continue the ignorant, baseless opinions of the muslim world of today because you are too lazy to use the proper wordings and fail to put forth the effort to do the proper research on the garbage that comes out of your mouth.

That's one of the most bigoted posts and bigoted articles Ive ever read. Muslims don't want to change the American way of life. Muslim Extremists (Al-Qaeda) do. And how do you know about there being a muslim prayer? Hows that different from hundreds of other stadiums that ask thousands of their fans to participate in their christian prayer regardles of their own beliefs? So now you are offended because the tables are turned on you now?

Shahid's first name means that he is a proud muslim who is willing to die than denounce his religion. How's that any different from any religious christian? It's racist comments like yours and racist articles like the link you provided that continue the ignorant, baseless opinions of the muslim world of today because you are too lazy to use the proper wordings and fail to put forth the effort to do the proper research on the garbage that comes out of your mouth.

DON'T YOU DARE QUESTION MY KNOWLEDGE I KNOW A HELLAVA LOT MORE ABOUT IT THEN YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUARAN_F_CKIN_TEE MORE THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1ST Because his name means something doesn't mean $hit to me. Doesn't mean he stands behind it.

Let me ask you. Have you ever Experienced the Muslim faith? I have for the last 6 1/2 yrs. They say it is a peaceful religion but have you ever opened the Koran, (Quran)? 1st time I ever did, do you know what I read? That kiling NON-Believers was acceptable. Do you know 75% of American Muslim children believe that killing OTHER AMERICANS for their faith is acceptable? Do you know that the Muslim is REQUIRED to PRAY 5 times a day at very strict times. Meaing at 5pm they would have to stop the game and pray. I have had workers stop work because they HAD to pray.

The link racist or something you don't want to believe....

You feel it it Bigoted so be it. I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to see RAGHEADS owning an AMERICAN FRANCHISE...

I Hope KROENKE sells his ass before he allows Shadid Khan to own the RAMS.

I would boycott any Rams game if he owns the team.

DON'T YOU DARE QUESTION MY KNOWLEDGE I KNOW A HELLAVA LOT MORE ABOUT IT THEN YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUARAN_F_CKIN_TEE MORE THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1ST Because his name means something doesn't mean $hit to me. Doesn't mean he stands behind it.

Let me ask you. Have you ever Experienced the Muslim faith? I have for the last 6 1/2 yrs. They say it is a peaceful religion but have you ever opened the Koran, (Quran)? 1st time I ever did, do you know what I read? That kiling NON-Believers was acceptable. Do you know 75% of American Muslim children believe that killing OTHER AMERICANS for their faith is acceptable? Do you know that the Muslim is REQUIRED to PRAY 5 times a day at very strict times. Meaing at 5pm they would have to stop the game and pray. I have had workers stop work because they HAD to pray.

The link racist or something you don't want to believe....

You feel it it Bigoted so be it. I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to see RAGHEADS owning an AMERICAN FRANCHISE...

I Hope KROENKE sells his ass before he allows Shadid Khan to own the RAMS.

I would boycott any Rams game if he owns the team.

No, that is your own misinterpretation of the Koran. The Koran is not about that. Real Muslims know the true meaning of the Koran. I've been taught by 4 Muslim female friends. One of them Im very close to. Any muslim that believes in killing is not a true muslim. Just like any christian that believes that aren't true christians. You have the wrong interpretation of Islam. You think you know alot but you know sh*t. You are ignorant. You are a bigoted racist fool.

No, that is your own misinterpretation of the Koran. The Koran is not about that. Real Muslims know the true meaning of the Koran. I've been taught by 4 Muslim female friends. One of them Im very close to. Any muslim that believes in killing is not a true muslim. Just like any christian that believes that aren't true christians. You have the wrong interpretation of Islam. You think you know alot but you know sh*t. You are ignorant. You are a bigoted racist fool.

Don't tell me what I read. I could give a rat ass if they were all clerics. I know what I read. You got a BJ from a couple of muslim ho's and now you know it all. Talk about blind faith. Bring your ass to the middle east and then talk to me. I don't give a rats ass if you think I am a bigot or not. I know what is real and what you ARE LEAD TO BELIEVE.

They say the faith is non violent but read the Quran. If you are a NON-Believer than you should be killed. PERIOD!!!! Read the F-ing Quran. I don't care what you think my interpetation is. I believed the same thing until I picked up the Quran. My roommate was a Muslim and he left his Quran out.

One day maybe not in our generation but our children will war with the muslims.

Do you know Muslims are encouraged to marry christian women but muslim women are not allowed to marry christian men. This because in the Muslim faith the man is IN CHARGE and therefore the woman is not allowed to teach her children christiantity? Degenerate the christian faith by marriage. Check it out. Then you will see. There is more to it than "Peace and Harmony"

Don't tell me what I read. I could give a rat ass if they were all clerics. I know what I read. You got a BJ from a couple of muslim ho's and now you know it all. Talk about blind faith. Bring your ass to the middle east and then talk to me. I don't give a rats ass if you think I am a bigot or not. I know what is real and what you ARE LEAD TO BELIEVE.

They say the faith is non violent but read the Quran. If you are a NON-Believer than you should be killed. PERIOD!!!! Read the F-ing Quran. I don't care what you think my interpetation is. I believed the same thing until I picked up the Quran. My roommate was a Muslim and he left his Quran out.

One day maybe not in our generation but our children will war with the muslims.

Yes you know what you read and it's also wrong. But continue talking out of your ass and think your interpretation is right. You're no better than the muslim extremists who think their interpretation is correct and supreme above all and think their actions are justified by the Koran. And that is real unlike anything you think you know.

Yes you know what you read and it's also wrong. But continue talking out of your ass and think your interpretation is right. You're no better than the muslim extremists who think their interpretation is correct and supreme above all and think their actions are justified by the Koran. And that is real unlike anything you think you know.

Oh is it. So the Quran I read off my roommates desk was a fake? I am no where near an extremeist I just don't blindly believe the muslim faith is as honorable as you think it is.

I was in a relationship with a woman who was muslim but the only way we could be together was for me to convert. I actually thought about it. So I picked up the Quran and started reading. Picked a spot in it to read. There it was. I WAS FLOORED!!!!

Do not preach to me. You have no idea what I have seen from this faith. You sit in your little abode and judge me.

Do you know in Michigan a high school run by a muslim principal EXPELLED students for converting to christanity?

Stop being so blind and open your eyes. Not everything is as wonderful as you see it. You may not fear the religion but I have seen 1st hand the religion at work. Like I said. I have spent the last 6 1/2 years observing it. I didn't get mine from a bunch of groupie girls chatting in a bar.

from the Koran:

"Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. "

Why would it say they will be rewarded, yet kill them at the same time? It does not say anything about killing non-believers.

Also in the Koran it mentions that killing one innocent person is like killing all of humanity and saving one life is like saving all of humanity.

You spread the wrong word of Islam, so I set you straight. You judge me and my friends and islam, yet have the nerve to tell me not to do the same and correct you.

Your interpretation is wrong. You are ignorant and you are a fool.

Archived