• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Torry Holt to Patriots

Brokenbad

I thought teh Kurb loved him some The Golden Calf of Bristol

My stance has actually softened on him being a QB after some reading and the Gruden segment.

If we were in a spot to groom him like Arron Rodgers was groomed I think he could be something. I just don't see the Panthers in that spot right now...

washed up compared to who on our team? steve smith? he's the only one i'd say is better on our team than torry holt. if our draft picks can't come in and produce their first year we are going to be in trouble. signing a vet like him who still has some game makes sense until our rookies improve. at least it does to me.

Maybe you should keep your thoughts to yourself. There is a reason we didnt re-sign Moose. Once again....DUH!!!

Guest silver82blade

Maybe you should keep your thoughts to yourself. There is a reason we didnt re-sign Moose. Once again....DUH!!!

i bet you were one of those guys who thought releasing keyshawn johnson was a good idea so we could go with the rookie dwayne jarrett, keary colbert, and drew carter. if one fails to learn from history, it will repeat itself.

i bet you were one of those guys who thought releasing keyshawn johnson was a good idea so we could go with the rookie dwayne jarrett, keary colbert, and drew carter. if one fails to learn from history, it will repeat itself.

I bet you were one of those guys who got a neg rep for being an arguementative dumbass.

Guest silver82blade

you have some major anger issues dude. i should've known that from your avatar though. you can't have a debate without name-calling and telling me to shut up?

I also disagree with everything he is talking about.... But don't you think it's a little harsh to tell him to keep his thoughts to himself on a message board??

Guest silver82blade

ok, well, let's see. on my side i have bill belichick, perhaps the smartest coach in nfl history. ya, i don't know what i'm talking about. think how much more effort he would've put into his game playing for his home team. i'm getting something to eat.

ok, well, let's see. on my side i have bill belichick, perhaps the smartest coach in nfl history. ya, i don't know what i'm talking about. think how much more effort he would've put into his game playing for his home team. i'm getting something to eat.

Have some pie.... and no you don't.

lol both sides are wrong in this argument...

Cardiackat88, he does have the right to think what he wants...

silver82blade, you are going to have to toughen up a little to survive here...

:lol: Agreed, but we all should think our thoughts through and validate our points inside of our heads before we post.

Where the hell did you get Bill Belichick? If you are saying he knows exactly all the right moves to improve his offense then you are sorely mistaken. Ask the last washed up old geezer to play for the Patriots, Joey Galloway.

Archived