• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OK I slept on it, the sky isn't falling...

Ricky Spanish

Clausen was a smart pick, value wise. we needed depth at the QB position, and there was the second best QB prospect sitting in our lap waiting to be drafted. There's no gaurantee that Moore won't suck, even if we all hope our hardest. good insurance plan in clausen. I still hate him though.

LaFell was a good pick. has the potential to be Moose 2.0. big strong kid who is a great blocker, what we were looking for. i understand why we drafted him, even though i wanted future pro bowler taylor price.

but the edwards pick was stupid, in my honest opinion. we gave up too much to draft a 5th round talent in the late 3rd round by giving up a possible early second round pick. those numbers don't make sense. we could have waited till today and traded up to get him. maybe trade next years third to get into the early 4th, that's not much of a stretch. I hope he does well but i never see him living up to the value we traded away to get him.

Edwards is a beast on the field. Many don't like what we gave up and feel that the Patriots raped us since we wanted him.

I look forward to seeing what he can do on special teams as a return man and see the upside in his potential. He might not have the experience but he certainly has the athletic ability and intangibles to be a gamechanger if he gets on the field.

I didn't particularly want Clausen but see the value in where he fell and he is a good fit for our type of offense.

It looks like we might have a second coming of Moose. I am uncertain but certainly more invigorated now than I was before.

Now let's see what they do on defense....I am in a B minded range.

I feel the same way. I was pretty upset last night, but today I feel a little better. The LaFell pick was the one that I disliked the most.

But if he can work out like he did in college, then maybe he can help the team. Let's just hope we find a contributor with our fourth round pick.

I think he'll need opening day of the season to change his mind about Edwards. Of course, on opening day, our minds may change a lot on any draft choice.

I mean, I really didn't think much of Captain Munnerlyn until I saw him play. Now, I'm really glad we have him. Of course, I thought Shelton was a good draft pick once upon a time, too. We know how that panned out.

Edwards is a beast on the field. Many don't like what we gave up and feel that the Patriots raped us since we wanted him.

I look forward to seeing what he can do on special teams as a return man and see the upside in his potential. He might not have the experience but he certainly has the athletic ability and intangibles to be a gamechanger if he gets on the field.

I didn't particularly want Clausen but see the value in where he fell and he is a good fit for our type of offense.

It looks like we might have a second coming of Moose. I am uncertain but certainly more invigorated now than I was before.

Now let's see what they do on defense....I am in a B minded range.

I understand he's a beast on the field... as a QB... We have no idea what he can do at Receiver because he's never played it before. for all we know he's Keary Colbert 2.0 and can't catch anything thrown at him.

Archived