• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Smoltz to Red Sox?

JefDav84

He will start!

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3829531

"Both said this is the best-case scenario for how strong he is right now," Epstein said. "I don't know if John would say this, but we feel if we absolutely had to have him in for April, physically he'd be capable to do that but we're looking at the big picture here.

"I see him starting important games for us late in the season and, hopefully, into October."

Bring it home, Smoltz!! I am really getting excited about this ... I really like the older players anyways like Schilling, ya know! ;)

You can't compare Smoltz to Shilling in class. One's a deuche...the other not. I'll always be a Smoltzie fan. Hope he gets you guys that ring...and he wins Game 4 against the Yanks to get to the WS to do it.

Damn something you said for once I actually liked!! :eek:

Saw some of the press conference. I remember all those games in Atlanta back in the 90's when he would pitch a good game, only to get no run support from his teammates. Pissed me and my dad off everytime. Yet he never complained.

Archived