• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

**VERY GOOD DEAL** on a blue ray, 5 speaker package - HH Gregg Good through 5/1

Hotsauce

502566670?wid=300&hei=300&op_sharpen=1

This deal ENDS on 5/1....I went browsing today at HHGregg, I have been looking at blue ray, 5 speaker theaters for a few months. Anyway, the salesman tells me how they mis-labeled their weekly ad, describing the wrong blueray player for $399. He said that they have to honor the price in the flyer. He pointed out that in the flyer, the description calls for a Wifi compatible blue ray, and since only the newer models come with wifi, they are honoring this price.

dvdpo.jpg

http://www.hhgregg.com/weeklyAd.asp

The normal price is actually is $649, I cant find it any cheaper online. Today, I paid $399!!! I highly suggest picking one of these up. I just set it up and it is pretty freaking awesome. There is a new feature called "internet tv", which allows you to install apps on your tv....and it streams netflix and pandora wirelessly. Its the newest model out, and has all the bells and whistles....$250 off.... Pretty dope!

********please keep both threads up in Lounge and Nerdvana*******

How many HDMI inputs does it have?

I need at least two INPUTS...xbox/Sat

I have the same situation....I also has an Optical audio input, which I plugged the satelight into (so you dont have to power on the blue ray if you want to watch tv without surround sound).

The sales guy said that this new unit came out with alot more input/outputs than they typically used to have.

Archived