• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AT&T U-Verse

Britneck

Is anyone using this instead of Time Warner? I just signed up for it. Its getting put in on Friday. If you sign up now they give you 100 dollars cash and 100 towards 1st bill. I only had HBO with TW and now i get all the movie channels plus more HD channels and its still 20 dollars cheaper then TW. If anyone is using it let me know what you think of it.

The girl I'm seeing does. She got hooked up with the big ass package for the same price as the mid package, so she's got everything.

It is pretty cool that you can watch a recorded show from any room without buying more equipment.

Yeah thats one of the main things that sold me on it. My girl gets pissed when i play xbox on the big tv cause she cant watch her shows she put on the dvr and you can record 4 shows at the same time instead of 2.

I have it, its a pretty good service, I do not know if its better then DirecTv, but if you can get it in your area, i would definitely recommend it... It is ten times better then TW and better customer service, at AT&T you actually talk to someone who might actually have a high school diploma, not so much at TW

I have it, its a pretty good service, I do not know if its better then DirecTv, but if you can get it in your area, i would definitely recommend it... It is ten times better then TW and better customer service, at AT&T you actually talk to someone who might actually have a high school diploma, not so much at TW

Does anyone have any idea on when they are going to branch out? Are you guys directly in Charlotte?

Does anyone have any idea on when they are going to branch out? Are you guys directly in Charlotte?

Yeah im in Charlotte. I did hear Matthews doesn't have it yet. Matthews also doesn't have one of the Dish services for some reason. Some problem with a law or something. A buddy was telling me about it. So it might be awhile for Matthews to get it.

Archived