• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Contact Lens Question...

Johnny Rockets

Why not get the purple?

My experience with colored contacts wasn't good. I hated them. Always felt like I had cornflakes in my eyes. They didn't last very long, either.

you should always put your contacts in before breakfast....I'm just sayin

Why not get the purple?

My experience with colored contacts wasn't good. I hated them. Always felt like I had cornflakes in my eyes. They didn't last very long, either.

I am not going to do the colored lenses. The "me" who used to highlight his hair might have but those days are long gone. :D

I am scared to ask how you know what it feels like to have cornflakes in your eyes.

Godamn you JR. I have my "How to use contact lense" training this Friday afternoon. I have the special kind as well due to severe astigmatism in both my eyes as well. Never worn contct before either.

Want to start a support group?

No.

lol

I had the laser surgery 14 years ago and just started to wear glasses/contacts for driving and tv mostly. My eyes are so insensitive that I put my contacts in and take them out pretty much anywhere now. Freaks people out when you start playing around with your eyes!!

Ok, maybe......we could start a people who have sleep apnea and wear contact lenses support group. You don't happen to have plantar faciitis also do you?

2 out of 3....can I be in....we probably get better discounts cuz we can call ourselves international

Godamn you JR. I have my "How to use contact lense" training this Friday afternoon. I have the special kind as well due to severe astigmatism in both my eyes as well. Never worn contct before either.

Want to start a support group?

Hard contacts?

Archived