• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So how many others of you intend on cancelling your tickets

Go To Girl

West endzone section 102, row 15, seats 8, 9, 10, 11 buy it now $1750.00, $10.00 shipping for e-tickets. He's already declined one offer. Says he's the PSL owner, lives in Greensboro. Asking double what they cost.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Arizona-Cardinals-Carolina-Panthers-4-LOWER-TICKETS_W0QQitemZ160308429805QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Tickets_all_in_one?hash=item160308429805&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1257%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A4%7C294%3A50

:lol: sorry $1.95 each

From panthers.com

What are the fees for fowarding tickets?

When you forward tickets, you will be charged $1.95 per ticket for authentication and ticketFast® delivery.

How do I forward a ticket?

The My Carolina Panthers allows you to e-mail tickets to virtually anyone! Using ticketFast® technology and Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 (free), the recipient can print a forwarded ticket from any standard printer.

How to Forward Your Tickets:

Select the game and tickets you would like to forward and click "Forward".

Enter the recipient information. Click "Continue".

Verify the recipient information and enter your billing information if necessary. Click "E-mail Tickets."

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/faq_forward_popup.htmI?#CUST4

No way they can do that for playoffs. In years past, the playoff tickets have never looked anywhere near that good - I can't remember them ever having a player photo on it.

I guess they wanted to switch it up from "a salute to the fans". I appreciate that they did that, but I really liked the player pic, and panthers history tix better.

I don't want to rip mine off the middle section either, but seeing as how I've folded every ticket for the past five seasons and put it in my pocket, I may as well continue the trend. It'll be the gimmick for them all when I decide to frame them.

Which reminds me, I've lost one of the tickets from a few seasons ago. I need to make a thread hoping someone collects them or has an extra and would be willing to let it go. I'll pay ya nicely as it's very important to me. I think it was the Houston game last year but I need to double check.

Which reminds me, I've lost one of the tickets from a few seasons ago. I need to make a thread hoping someone collects them or has an extra and would be willing to let it go. I'll pay ya nicely as it's very important to me. I think it was the Houston game last year but I need to double check.

I'd help you out except all my tix are usually soaking wet and falling apart when I wake....... er I mean sober up on Monday.

so you can print yourself an e-ticket for the simple reason that you don't want to tear the ticket sheet.

:seeya: Meeeeeee

Crap!!!! I didn't even think of that! I actually scored seats in the WC row so sold my tickets to friends and have already gave them to them. Why didn't you post this sooner and I would've gave them the printouts?!!!! Pissed at myself right now.

Archived