• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2010 Stanley Cup Finals!

DirtyMagic97

Whats that song Chicago plays every time they score a goal?

I dunno but I am pretty sure I heard on it Barney and Friends one time. Caught my son singing it the other night.........I punched him in the mouth.

<<<<Goes back to deciding on what type of beer to drink during game 7.

That was a huge surprise coming from the Trib.

VERY conservative paper, caused quite a flap around here.

Methinks it had everything to do with the desperation of trying to sell papers these days.

The goal song is chelsea dagger by the fratellis.

Also used in a beer commercial.

Already have some people coming over Friday night to watch game 7.

The extra day rest will do Pronger some good. Guy is almost 36 years old, played "x" amount of preseason games, played in the Olympics, 82 regular season games and now has been on the ice for the playoffs and cup finals more than any other player. He was a bit flat and tired for one game.......big deal. I think he makes up for it tonight and Richards has a big game as well.

Oh my. During the 3rd period, Chicago just couldnt get another surge going. You just kept waiting and waiting, but it never came and it ended up going into overtime. Samething happened there in OT, but then they finally found a way to score and what way to end it all with Patrick Kane scoring the winning goal. The guy that was the main reason why I was rooting for Chicago and deserved it after what happened at the Olympics.

Archived