• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2010 Stanley Cup Finals!

DirtyMagic97

congrats to Chicago....49 years is a hell of a long time to wait...but I have this funny feeling, they won't need to wait that long until the next one. This team is a piece or two away from being a true dynasty. Look for them to add a goalie in the offseason.

It was a great game, and other than the Canes, I've always liked the Hawks. Glad to see them win it... I liked Philly growing up too, but not so much since we got the Canes.

Kane and Toews are awesome players, and Kane is the next great American player, so I enjoy watching them.

Congrats to both teams on great seasons.

SN: Anyone see Roenick in the postgame break down and cry after seeing the Hawks hoist the cup? They asked him why and he said, "It's the Chicago Blackhawks..." Then he told the other two guys, "for that kid out there that was looking at me when we lost the finals, I hope you're somewhere smiling now..." or something like that, talking about how they couldn't get it done when they had reached the finals in '92 or whatever and a kid in the stands was looking at him crying. Man Roenick is awesome.

congrats to Chicago....49 years is a hell of a long time to wait...but I have this funny feeling, they won't need to wait that long until the next one. This team is a piece or two away from being a true dynasty. Look for them to add a goalie in the offseason.

Need your mailing address ........I still say we are going to Game 7. :)

I'm gonna go oout on a limb and say the Hawks win it in Philly.

Why?

Because no one expects them to, and I think the carnage postgame in Philly could be epic, so that makes for fun times.

Love the fact that Pronger was -5, the lowest he has EVER been in ANY game in his career. Ever.

He is not a boogey man, just another guy, and they proved it.

I'll say Hawks win Wednesday 4-3 in regulation, no analysis, no reason, just gut feeling.

Missed it by that much.

Philly battled, but the Hawks were clearly deeper, faster, and more skilled.

Finally a championship to celebrate. I didn't get much sleep last night.

This franchise has come SO far in just a few years. Before old dollar Bill Wirtz died, this franchise was a laughingstock. A joke. Horrible, and you couldn't even watch them at home on TV.

They've come so far, and my bitter memories of 1992 are now put to bed.

And stay classy Philly. :D

Missed it by that much.

Philly battled, but the Hawks were clearly deeper, faster, and more skilled.

Finally a championship to celebrate. I didn't get much sleep last night.

This franchise has come SO far in just a few years. Before old dollar Bill Wirtz died, this franchise was a laughingstock. A joke. Horrible, and you couldn't even watch them at home on TV.

They've come so far, and my bitter memories of 1992 are now put to bed.

And stay classy Philly. :D

Congratulations......enjoy it. The better team won (as it usually happens). What a great, exciting, playoff and cup run. Haven't had this much fun watching sports in a long while. Thank You Flyers......what a great time. To go from firing your coach mid year, only making the playoffs due to a shootout goal, to the Stanley Cup finals was a H*ll of a ride. I'm not mad at the team, just disappointed in the outcome.

I don't condone the booing, but it isn't surprising. That was a painful ending and there is something not right about another team hosting the cup and celebrating in your home. Not to mention Gary Bettman gets booed everywhere he goes and I would think half of those were for him. Redardless, I wish there was more respect shown for the game but oh well....

Congratulations......enjoy it. The better team won (as it usually happens). What a great, exciting, playoff and cup run. Haven't had this much fun watching sports in a long while. Thank You Flyers......what a great time. To go from firing your coach mid year, only making the playoffs due to a shootout goal, to the Stanley Cup finals was a H*ll of a ride. I'm not mad at the team, just disappointed in the outcome.

I don't condone the booing, but it isn't surprising. That was a painful ending and there is something not right about another team hosting the cup and celebrating in your home. Not to mention Gary Bettman gets booed everywhere he goes and I would think half of those were for him. Redardless, I wish there was more respect shown for the game but oh well....

Exactly what I was thinking. Everyone had plenty of time to leave before they raised the Cup. Instead everyone stayed just to boo them during it.

Archived