• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Calling all weather geeks....

Johnny Rockets

Looks like they are calling for some rain and T-storms in the Charlotte area this weekend. Which is going to be the better day for an outdoor cookout/party ...Saturday or Sunday? From what I can tell it will be Sunday afternoon/evening but I know some of you visit super duper, high tech, doppler, satellite, Larry Sprinkle endorsed websites that are supposed to be ultra accurate.

Thanks for the invite jackass

If you would have come to the other party you were invited to you would have known where I live thus, you would be invited to this one as mentioned in my previous post. I have way too many friends to go through the trouble of inviting someone again after they decline the first invitation.

thats a good point, I am busy clipping my toenails anyways.

Also, we may be going out on the boat you should ditch your own party and come with.

Done.....it is more just a gathering of people than a party anyway and mostly the wife's friends. What time should I be at the dock? I really need to get in the tanning bed before then......if I bought a package of 5 tanning visits and used them all today, I wonder if that would be unhealthy?

Archived