• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WTF Phillies?

Johnny Rockets

Philly has now been shutout in three straight games for the first time since 1983. It is the first time any team has been shutout for an entire three-game series since the Twins stymied the Royals in 2004.

What makes it so hard to believe is that this is a team with one of the best lineups in the game. Really pisses me off that this happened against the Mets of all teams. Interesting how this offensive slump started right after they got caught stealing signs in Colorado.......

It's quite disgusting....the Braves fans at my work are coming out of the woodwork to let me know that they are lurking right behind us.

Working on a trip to Philly for the July 4th weekend in Philly with some Braves fans that want to see Citizen's Bank Park. Braves vs. Phils start Monday the 5th.

Take care of them please. I've never been to CBP, but I've heard the stories. I've got to look out for my fellow Braves fans, don't want anyone to get vomited on.

And the Braves are just 1.5GB, just so you know. :)

Archived