• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are you hoping to see at E3 this year?

SmootsDaddy89

For e3 I'm looking forward to....

Killzone 3

More info on Madden and NCAA as well as info on how the physics for NHL and NBA will work with hopefully gameplay videos

Tons of poo on Gran Turismo 5

Resistance 3

Infamous 2

Info on Metal Gear Rising

The new Zelda game

GTAV if the rumors are true

KH3 (PLEASE!!!!)

Finally I want a conformation that Final Fantasy Versus XIII is exclusive to PS3 so they don't have to destroy the game to port it like with XIII.

lol

GTAV is probably not happening (Unless they sneak it into the Take Two presser). Rockstar pulled out of E3 almost entirely earlier this week, stating that they are holding all new game announcements until their own independent press even a few weeks after E3. So lots of info on LA Noir, probably not muc else.

Gran Turismo better get a release date or ima be fuggin pissed, they been stringin this poo forever. If Half Life 3 is announced i'll jizz my pants though, and hopefully there will be some new info on Diablo III, too bad my shitty laptop won't be able to run it.

If HL3 and Portal 2 are released together, there would be no doubts as to this years best seller.

Portal 2, then HL3 I would think. Probably something like Portal 2 this fall. HL3 in Q1 11.

But Valve is different so who knows. Source technology is too old to continue producing content. Portal 2 on new engine, why not HL3?

Portal 2, then HL3 I would think. Probably something like Portal 2 this fall. HL3 in Q1 11.

But Valve is different so who knows. Source technology is too old to continue producing content. Portal 2 on new engine, why not HL3?

I was more thinking an "Orange Box 2" scenario, but you're right. Portal 2 would be better than Half Life 3.

The original Portal was viewed as almost a mini game by Valve. Didn't take very long to complete, it was experimental. This one is supposed to be fleshed out and longer to be a full standalone game. That's the only reason why I can't see an Orange Box 2 coming any time soon.

Archived