• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Zombie Movies

Hongkongdog

• 4 weeks later...

28 Months Later is listed as in development. Don't know if Danny Boyle will be a part of it, he probably will since the 28 series is his baby. Hopefully Alex Garland will be part of the team as well.

he didn't have anything to do with 28 weeks which was why it was seriously inferior.

Go watch Deadgirl. :D

If you can find it.

The only zombie movie I ever really enjoyed was the original NotLD. That film was hardcore for its time, and a very underrated horror flick imo.

Oh, and that is why 28 Days Later was a better movie.

That's in my Netflix queue right now, and I hope to watch it later this week.

I concur with the general sentiment that most zombie movies are garbage, at least cinematically-speaking. That's not to say they can't be fun, but I wish someone would do a really creepy, haunting and atmospheric zombie film.

I'd love to write something of the sort; think Hitchcock meets Romero. :)

Go watch Deadgirl. :D

If you can find it.

The only zombie movie I ever really enjoyed was the original NotLD. That film was hardcore for its time, and a very underrated horror flick imo.

Oh, and that is why 28 Days Later was a better movie. I just think its a pretty weak zombie flick.

the original is great.

I thought 28 days was a better movie, but 28 weeks was a better zombie flick. If that makes sense.

28 Days just didn't seem like a zombie flick or something. Not necessarily a bad thing. I liked it better, but was disappointed at the lack of zombifications or something.

Is 28 Days Later even a "zombie" flick??

Those people were not dead.

Archived