• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pictures from the Gulf

Jangler

President Obama doesn't care about sea animals!

This is an industrial accident, not a government one! But our government needs to hold BP's feet to the fire. BP should be the one footing the bill, not the US people! But as in the Exxon Valdez, the US people are the one's who it ultimately falls to, to clean up the mess!

This is an industrial accident, not a government one! But our government needs to hold BP's feet to the fire. BP should be the one footing the bill, not the US people! But as in the Exxon Valdez, the US people are the one's who it ultimately falls to, to clean up the mess!

Obama was there last week. He should have jumped on them.

I just read a local article saying that our beaches could see oil in as little as two weeks.

Ill bet you eleventy billion that doesnt happen. at least not from the spill in the gulf. Its taken 2 months almost to get to AL, wont be in NC in 2 weeks.

So my daughter and I were watching the world news about the oil spill (she is 5 and learning about it in school and is really into it). They were showing people picking up oil off the beach with big stick. They do a report about it eventually heading to the North Carolina beach which is where we are going to vacation. On the next commercial break, without saying a word, my daughter walks outside and gets a big stick and brings it inside. She asks me to put it in her suitcase so she can clean the beach when we get there to help the pelicans.

Moral of the story?

My kid > your kid

and F* You BP!

The End

So my daughter and I were watching the world news about the oil spill (she is 5 and learning about it in school and is really into it). They were showing people picking up oil off the beach with big stick. They do a report about it eventually heading to the North Carolina beach which is where we are going to vacation. On the next commercial break, without saying a word, my daughter walks outside and gets a big stick and brings it inside. She asks me to put it in her suitcase so she can clean the beach when we get there to help the pelicans.

Moral of the story?

My kid > your kid

and F* You BP!

The End

Awwww....*single tear*

+Rep

Just my funny attempt to recreate this stupidity.

Archived