• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

World Cup is here

Ja  Rhule

So who won today South Africa or Mexi - buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzbuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzbuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

France and Uruguay was a terrible match. France played like I thought they would, ragged. His name slips me at the moment, but the one that got sent off for Uruguay is a rotten little bastard. Okay, I'm just saying that because I'm an Arsenal fan and he nearly broke Bak's leg (as if we haven't had enough broken legs recently), but it was a cynical, stupid challenge and he was rightfully sent off.

Henry looked really uninterested and I wondered why Govou -- who sucked hard -- was left on for so long. Taking Anelka off was a head scratcher too, but knowing Ray Ray it was probably something about the position of the Sun in relation to Mali or something equally nonsensical.

South Africa and Mexico entertained me though. Thought SA played their game well and probably deserved to win. Vela again fails to live up to his incredible potential.

Ok. I was at Hooligans for the first half of the France match. Not digging the setup.

One tv outside and a typical jammed pub inside. I don't mind that but it's gonna be a load of people.

i was fearing that after checking out the website

i was fearing that after checking out the website

I know. I told the owner he HAS to get at least 3 tv's outside and maybe he will tomorrow but dude...its the freakin World Cup. Take care of your customers.

Come on over man. Just my crew alone will be from 10-20 people.

Archived