• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Howard Stern Show

The Saltman

He had a television show on briefly many years ago. and im not talking about that lame thing he did with the cameras showing him broadcasting his radio show. this was a real variety show/talk show.

It was hilarious. most of you guys were in diapers or your daddys bag at the time.

i've had sirius for awhile now. used to listen to stern, but got over it. i enjoy the music, nfl and comedy channels more than stern. i've never been big on talk radio anyway though.

and fyi, especially for jasonluckydog, last time it was time for me to renew i called threatening to cancel. had no intention of doing so. they gave me the year at half price, and i got them to throw in the online listening for free. a co-worker told me they offered him that when he called to cancel.

since I got sirius radio I have been listening to him lately...never really did before. But now I am addicted...that shiit is hilarious.

Stern use to be too fake and I the show also use to turn me off. However, Stern is a lot more real now imo and what he is doing right now is the best stuff he has ever done. If the only Howard Stern people were exposed to was the current version......he would have a lot more fans. He old ways and what he did to get to where he is today turned off a lot of people. I hope he doesn't leave. Howard and NFL Sirius is all I listen to.

Stern use to be too fake and I the show also use to turn me off. However, Stern is a lot more real now imo and what he is doing right now is the best stuff he has ever done. If the only Howard Stern people were exposed to was the current version......he would have a lot more fans. He old ways and what he did to get to where he is today turned off a lot of people. I hope he doesn't leave. Howard and NFL Sirius is all I listen to.

I never listened to him before....what do u mean by fake?

I never listened to him before....what do u mean by fake?

back in the day he imo tried to play more of a character on the air to get him where he is today. Today, you get more of the real Howard. He is 10x better now than he ever was in past. You can listen to his old stuff they replay and tell how much he he has changed on air.

Archived