• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Official Huddle Beer Thread

CharlotteBeer.com

August 13. Sorry I didn't call you for the last one -- it was chaotic that morning. Are you going to make it to the next one?

I should be able to, provided I'm not too drunk from the bar this time. (part of the reason I didn't show up)

That is great news.

I'm excited about it. I mean, if you're going to pay $8 for a beer, it might as well be a good one, right?

Foothills' beers are all top-notch. You can also get Olde Mecklenburg beers there. Last season, you could find Skull Coast as well, but I recently heard that they're pulling out.

I'm drinking some Brooklyn Summer Ale...out of a can?? (poured in a glass of course). Hey it was cheaper for a 12-pack! :)

Perfect beer for this heatwave.

I'm drinking some Brooklyn Summer Ale...out of a can?? (poured in a glass of course). Hey it was cheaper for a 12-pack! :)

Perfect beer for this heatwave.

I went through a six-pack of that a couple weeks ago. I only saw bottles, then, but I'd like to pick up a six-pack of cans soon. It's my favorite "summer ale".

Archived