• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mortal Kombat

Acewalker

That poo was on easy. He doesn't taunt that much for me. Not even close. I've tried keeping my distance, but he gets back in close with shoulder charges.

I was gonna say, watching that video why would anyone program the "final boss" to do all that non stop lol "I'm taunting you till i have less than 1/16th of my health left"

I beat the Ladder on Expert with Smoke and Sektor. It was very easy with Sektor. Just kept doing the uppercut teleport move. He hardly ever even blocked it. With Smoke I kept doing his teleport attack as well. Though with Smokes you end up right back in front of him, so you have to watch for that f'n hammer that he throws.

Hmm. Make sure you run away from him at the beginning of the match. If you don't have separation he will never taunt. You could be right though. I've noticed in Arcade mode, even on beginner, sometimes the difficulty varies (8 hit juggling air combos seem a bit much for beginner).

One method i use is to get super close to him and constantly jump over him until he uses the hammer attack or the spear move. When he does those just perform a combo on him, rinse and repeat. His shoulder chargers always miss me, but sometimes his uppercut hammer attack will hit me, but if you time it right and are close enough when you jump you'll be behind him before the uppercut hammer attack can hit you. This may be even more difficult then the taunt method. Seeing as you may not dodge the xray move. I beat the arcade ladder on expert mode with scorpion without losing a single round/match.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived