• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

percs

Hawk

any of you that have ever had them....did you get some wicked paranoia from them? I blew my back out on Friday...and the T4's just weren't cutting it...discovered I had a whole bottle of percs still, so had one last night...but holy, did I toss and turn and think the world was ending!

They make me sick.

Best thing I've ever had, I have no idea what it was. Had a migraine at a rally, and some guy gave me something - yes, I was desperate. My migraines are horrid. Holy poo!! Not only did it take away my migraine, when we got back to the hotel, we tore it up (in a good way). The mood that thing put me in was incredible.

Years ago they gave them to me for a kidney stones while I was in the hospital. The gurney started spinning with me on on it! I was hanging on for dear life!

The nurse come in and I asked her if I was spinning. She said no, but I didn't trust her! I gripped that gurney as tight as I could!

Since then, whenever I have an MRI, they give me Valium or morphine. (I'm claustrophobic!) Morphine is good stuff! I can see why people get hooked!

I have felt like crap all day...so maybe I have bunnyitis and they are making me sick too!

I'd trade the whole bottle for a couple shots of demorol.

Worst part is, my entire family is going to start rolling in on Wednesday for our annual family reunion...I have soooo much still to do but can't do jack!

I can take them like OTC aspirin. I can tell ive taken them about 15 after doing so, but they have no intoxicating effect on me.

I have a kidney stone problem (chronic) so ive had quite a few scripts for these and Hydrocodone. I also dont feel that Percs are much stronger than the Hydros even tho they are classified differently

Never had them. I try and stay away from painkillers, painkiller addiction runs in my family and most anything other than vicodin makes me feel strange in a way I don't like.

Unless the pain is unbearable, Ms. Mary Jane knows how best to soothe my pains.

Archived