• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wonder Woman gets a makeover

Jangler

Just in case anyone thinks this is a permanent change, remember these versions of superheroes:

Batman

Parno2_Batman_02.jpg

Wasn't that the "Batman" when Bruce Wayne was badly injured and when Darkwing was trying to take the cowl? Something like that... that costume was NEVER intended to be a lasting Batman costume, IMO

Spidey

Secretwar8.jpg

That was an alien symbiot that attached itself to Peter Parker until he shed himself of it and it attached itself to what'shisnuts and became Venom. Definitely a lasting part of the Spidey timeline.

Superman

brsuperman.jpg

Yeah, that was ghey. DC is good at that...

Daredevil

438562182_af579141c3.jpg

FWIW, I thought this was a badass costume for DD

Punisher

PunisherBlack03.jpg

Yeah. LOL

Wasn't that the "Batman" when Bruce Wayne was badly injured and when Darkwing was trying to take the cowl? Something like that... that costume was NEVER intended to be a lasting Batman costume, IMO

Yep. It was when Bane broke his back. The guy who took over was actually Azrael. Bruce later took back the mantle from him. And 2 yrs. ago recently, DC kill off Bruce in Final Crisis so now "Nightwing" (Darkwing is a duck in the Disney 90s toon :P) took over. In case some don't know, Nightwing is the first Robin, Dick Grayson.

FWIW, I thought this was a badass costume for DD

Me too. I kinda wish he kept it a little longer.

And Jim Lee, '95 Wonder Woman called! She want her jacket back.

wonder-woman-mike-deodato-jr.jpg

Archived