• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mel Gibson

Carolina Husker

Im driving up to the gf's house and in the distance I see what looks like a kid getting into a car and driving off. I walk in and tell her that some 10 year old just drove off in a car...15 minutes later I'm outside and the new neighbor comes back and he is....a midget. He ran over to introduce himself and cobble my shoes

Im driving up to the gf's house and in the distance I see what looks like a kid getting into a car and driving off. I walk in and tell her that some 10 year old just drove off in a car...15 minutes later I'm outside and the new neighbor comes back and is....a midget.

The car turns 10-year-old kids into midgets? I find that hard to believe.

Im driving up to the gf's house and in the distance I see what looks like a kid getting into a car and driving off. I walk in and tell her that some 10 year old just drove off in a car...15 minutes later I'm outside and the new neighbor comes back and is....a midget.

Pics or I don't believe you... Invite them over for dinner or something to play it off...

Im driving up to the gf's house and in the distance I see what looks like a kid getting into a car and driving off. I walk in and tell her that some 10 year old just drove off in a car...15 minutes later I'm outside and the new neighbor comes back and he is....a midget. He ran over to introduce himself and cobble my shoes
They're letting all sorts of riffraff in Chantilly now, huh?

Welp...time to move again.

Archived