• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2010 Carolina Panthers Trailer RE-DONE

Lilsmitty09

New Narrator, Testing Out. D4rkn1ghtcrawler at Carolinahuddle.com, sent me a message a week ago asking if he could give it a try. Has a great narrating voice, and am looking forward to him doing some more in the future.

I think his voice would work great with most of the trailers, specially the upcoming one with the NYG. my girly voice will work with the soft-er trailers (hardly will be any), and his will work great with the epic-er ones.

*******i just need some feedback and opinions on what you all think :lurk5:*******

Just a few suggestions for an already great video.

First off: when the narrator says "The Time is Now" try to see if you can match the music at it's height with him saying that and if you can, try to get the narrator to speak up at that time.

Second: You left an "X" off of Fox and a "Y" off of Story.

Third: See if you can use some voice enhancing when Smitty's highlight's vs. Green Bay are played. That way you can clearly here the commentary.

Finally: I am not sure if this is possible but see if you can keep the picture one size instead of different one's.

However, this is an AMAZING VIDEO!!!

Just a few suggestions for an already great video.

First off: when the narrator says "The Time is Now" try to see if you can match the music at it's height with him saying that and if you can, try to get the narrator to speak up at that time.

Second: You left an "X" off of Fox and a "Y" off of Story.

Third: See if you can use some voice enhancing when Smitty's highlight's vs. Green Bay are played. That way you can clearly here the commentary.

Finally: I am not sure if this is possible but see if you can keep the picture one size instead of different one's.

thanks for the feedback. yeah i will def. work on these things. this was just kind of a "warm up" for the season. so the actual ones will be much better i promise. thanks tho again

The original wasn't that bad, to be honest. I think he is putting too much emphasis in his speech though.

If he chooses me to be his narrator, I will work on that though. This is my first time actually every doing something on this big of scale like this before. Thanks for your comments.

Mainly, I just want to know how goo my voice is with this video. IMO and like Lilsmitty told me, my voice is too hard for this type of video but nonetheless, they're parts in here that do sound profession (in my eyes). I will try to workon that.

If he chooses me to be his narrator, I will work on that though. This is my first time actually every doing something on this big of scale like this before. Thanks for your comments.

Mainly, I just want to know how goo my voice is with this video. IMO and like Lilsmitty told me, my voice is too hard for this type of video but nonetheless, they're parts in here that do sound profession (in my eyes). I will try to workon that.

I applaud you guys for your work. Keep the videos coming. ;)

Archived