• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's office debate

Hawk

why do we always have to single people out, can't we just kill everybody?

that would include us though!!!

my latest issue...we all know about the Gulf situation of course...now some San Francisco based group has launched a campaign saying that you Americans shouldn't come to Alberta anymore because of the "dirty" oilsands! The polution from all the oilsands in the world combined wouldn't measure up to a drop compared to the gulf situation!

that would include us though!!!

my latest issue...we all know about the Gulf situation of course...now some San Francisco based group has launched a campaign saying that you Americans shouldn't come to Alberta anymore because of the "dirty" oilsands! The polution from all the oilsands in the world combined wouldn't measure up to a drop compared to the gulf situation!

ok. present company excluded.

apologies to everyone who didn't make it into the thread in time.

It was just your time to go.

think that pisses me off the most is they bitch bitch bitch, never have any solutions, they just complain....and yet I've never seen a solar powered 747 in the sky or a wind powered chopper flying around...yet they always seem to show up!

Archived