• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RoF site has crashed but here is some info...

bLACKpANTHER

So its still the status quo. There's a chance that it happens, but an equal or greater chance that it doesn't. Either way, its nice to know MJ is working hard at improving the team, and that there are several back-up plans ready to go.

Yeah James said there are 5-8 back-up plans, however he only knows the players involved for one of them. He said he will let every body know tomorrow.

call me slow, but what the hell is going on? what is this whole thing about? a trade? for who?

Not really sure, but he posted in his blog some very compelling evidence at Jordan spending over the lux this coming season and that the Trade would be huge.

The best reason IMO, is TT's salary this season.

12.5 million, you don't front load an offer like that if you aren't willing to do two things.

1. Pay the Luxury tax

2. Greatly improve the team to make the above worth it.

call me slow, but what the hell is going on? what is this whole thing about? a trade? for who?

Long story short: A couple guys on a Bobcats blog (Rufus on Fire) are claiming to have inside sources about something big coming. Both of these guys are highly respected members of the RoF community, and one of them is a writer for a couple Panthers websites. So, there's good reason to believe them. They can't give up too much info and risk their sources, but its believed that there's either a big trade going down today, or a few back-up moves that will happen in the near future. If the big trade doesn't go down, one of the guys with the inside info (James the Aussie) will let us know who the trade(s) was supposed to be for, who we were giving up, etc.

I think the guy is very credible and his original post on RoF was very intriguing. I'm just saying if nothing happens I am going to be very sad :sad:

Something will happen, just maybe not today. Dampier's contract is one of the most attractive trade chips in all of the NBA.

wow. Now Im aggravated. I want this to happen!!!

Since its almost 6PM Vegas time, I'm about to give up hope of the "big trade" getting done, although there was a good chance they wouldn't be able to pull it off anyways. The comforting thing is that they've supposedly recieved a ton of offers for Dampier, so there's more than a few things they can do instead.

Since its almost 6PM Vegas time, I'm about to give up hope of the "big trade" getting done, although there was a good chance they wouldn't be able to pull it off anyways. The comforting thing is that they've supposedly recieved a ton of offers for Dampier, so there's more than a few things they can do instead.

Midnight Vegas time

3 a.m our time.

That's what he's said a few times now.

Midnight Vegas time

3 a.m our time.

That's what he's said a few times now.

That's what he's said, but most big trades are announced late afternoon/early evening. Not saying I've completely given up hope, but I'm not expecting it to get done. Please prove me wrong, MJ.

Archived