• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA2K10 Association

Eazy-E

So I've been pretty bored and I decided to get on NBA2K10 and do the trade scenario that had CP3, Emeka, and Melo to Charlotte. I used downloaded rosters that are up to date as of 07-18-10. I simulated everything and ended up in 3rd place in the southeast behind Orlando 2, Miami 1, (5th seed in the east) and still made it to the Finals. Funny part was I faced The Nuggets in the Finals with Gerald Wallace leading that team.

Awards for that season had CP3 All-NBA 2nd team and Wallace was All-NBA 1st team Defense and All-NBA 2nd team along with CP3. Melo didn't win a thing.

I ended up winning it all in a 4-3 series over the nuggets with CP3 as the Finals MVP.

I wish I would have kept Wallace rather then picking up Melo :rolleyes:

Just thought that was kind of funny.

So I've been pretty bored and I decided to get on NBA2K10 and do the trade scenario that had CP3, Emeka, and Melo to Charlotte. I used downloaded rosters that are up to date as of 07-18-10. I simulated everything and ended up in 3rd place in the southeast behind Orlando 2, Miami 1, (5th seed in the east) and still made it to the Finals. Funny part was I faced The Nuggets in the Finals with Gerald Wallace leading that team.

Awards for that season had CP3 All-NBA 2nd team and Wallace was All-NBA 1st team Defense and All-NBA 2nd team along with CP3. Melo didn't win a thing.

I ended up winning it all in a 4-3 series over the nuggets with CP3 as the Finals MVP.

I wish I would have kept Wallace rather then picking up Melo :rolleyes:

Just thought that was kind of funny.

Where can you get rosters up to date for now?

Archived