• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tattoorhinos thoughts about today and some pics

tattoorhino

1. Lafelle dropped EVERY pass thrown his way. Now on the other hand he ran two sweeps and did great. The guy is fast coming around the end.

2. Beason is fantastic at weakside and if he stays there will have more picks in the NFL than anyone. period. When he almost picked of a pass to Deangelo he went and did 50 push ups just to remind himself not to drop another one.

3. Wallace Wright is this years Jason Carter. He never dropped a blaa and made some excellent moves. He is gonna be really good.

4. Edwards looked lost at times and as Zod pointed out dropped his first three punts in a row. wow.

5. Greg Hardy did a spin move on time and would have killed Clausen had he not been wearing a red jersey.

6. Gamble picked off a pass from Moore to Jarrett and took it to the house for 6.

7. If your used to being on the backside at practice where the running backs practice forget about it. No shade today unless you have a press pass. That blew.

8. Vaugh showed so good moves for a back and looked good.

9. Just like last year Mike Goodson looks awesome and for sure had the best catch of the day.

10. Moore looked average, but he looks that way every training camp. Clausen had nice touch on all his passes over 10 yards. less than 10 he couldnt hit the broadside of a barn.

11. It was hotter than hell. really.

Duke Robinson looked like he was so out of shape walking around the field tired him out.

12. I pray Ed Johnson doesnt get heat stroke out there, man is he a large gentleman.

13. Both lines seemed to look ok and seemed to really be going at it pretty good.

14. Did I mention Beason is the hardest working man in the business. WOW.

15. Trent Guy made some impossible catches but dropped a few that were right in his hands.

Thats a little of what I saw today. I am going back tonight and will try to observe something different than I saw this morning.

Wallace Wright is my pick of the day for most impressive other than Beason. I would have his baby. Seriously. I would.

Thanks very much for the detailed write up and photos. That's very encouraging that Wright is looking good, but sad that our second round pick and the "veteran" Jarrett can't impress. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. I remember reading a while back that Wright was committed to playing on this team as a receiver and not just as a special teams ace, so let's hope his committment pays off.

I also still have faith in Goodson. I hope we can work him in at the slot. It sounds like he may be more ready for it than Edwards at this time.

Thanks again!

Archived