• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why do non-cigarette smokers...

Skew

...think that the world is not a trash can???

Every freakin' time I drive around town I see some asshole yelling at someone who was throwing a cigarette butt out in the street. Stop at any intersection and there's hundreds of these assholes pointing out all the butts on the ground.

F*ckers.

...think that the world is not a trash can???

Every freakin' time I drive around town I see some asshole yelling at someone who was throwing a cigarette butt out in the street. Stop at any intersection and there's hundreds of these assholes pointing out all the butts on the ground.

F*ckers.

Smoking is a filthy disgusting habit! :ack2: And kissing a smoker, you might as well suck on a ashtray!

Smoking is a filthy disgusting habit! :ack2: And kissing a smoker, you might as well suck on a ashtray!

Tossing your own salad is also a filthy disgusting habit. Ever tried kissin' someone that tosses their own salad? You might as well suck on your own a-hole

Why do non-smokers feel the need to give smokers a lecture? It's like... STFU already.

Archived