• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jangler

Bleh, they've almost lost me on this show too... how many times are they gonna do the "stupid agent holding the gun close enough to have it kicked away" plot line... they've gone overboard with the multiple terrorist plot, secret double good guy-bad guy crap.

But hey, at least Elisha is back... yay... Jack gets cured and the show continues... oh yeah, and the redhead FBI chick has some fantastic tits... I like watching them bounce as she runs... keeps me interested in the show.

I knew all along Tony wasn't completely good. Not really a surprise but annoying it took this long. Now we get another "mole" story line while he invades the FBI and gets inside info when they come pick him up. If it wasn't for the years of following this show I'd drop it right now. I hope they finish the season out with a bang and make it better. These last eps are the ones they completely scrapped and re-filmed some months ago.

was out of town for work for a month so I stayed out of the thread. i'm caught up now, and can't believe the direction the show is going. action is always good, but some of the plot is just sad.

I finally got to watch this weeks ep on DVR tonight... man they are going nuts with the twisting plots, switching loyalties and secret groups. This episode was OK, not great though... I'm curious as to how they are going to cure Jack... I predict it's gonna be cheesy...

At least they keep adding hot chicks like the fake lawyer blond...

The President has Jonas blowed up.

Correction: The Presiden'ts daughter

I thought last night's episode was kinda meh... lots of filler and not much action. Obviously setting up the climactic finale in a few weeks... only 3 hours left, right?

Archived