• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jangler

I'm so happy it's only 3 hours too. I'm ready to be done with this season. Been garbage for the most part.

I was thinking about that last night... I'm so glad Heroes is over and all I had to watch last night was '24'... Heroes became that car crash that you just can't look away from...

I thought it might be him to, but I think they want you to think it's him.

Yeah, you're probably right... or maybe it is him, and he's really working for the president but he's a double-agent for China, but.... oh nevermind...

only two hours left. i'm sooo glad. i guess the last two hours will be all about jack saving his daughter.

Yeah, I've thought for the last few seasons that the last couple of episodes each season are very anticlimactic... I don't think that this one will be any different...

Yeah, I've thought for the last few seasons that the last couple of episodes each season are very anticlimactic... I don't think that this one will be any different...

Gave up on this season last night. We waited 2 years for this crap? What do they do? Use the same stupid cop out story line "bad guys have your daughter hostage do what we say." What is this,4-5 times she's been kidnapped? Come on, the writers are pathetic and taking advantage of the fans that only watch cause they've already put in many seasons. They should just end this show after this season, they got 1 more but I'm scared to think about how crappy that one will be.

there's already for sure gonna be another season?!?! I guess Jack is cured somehow. :rolleyes:

Yeah they said there was one more, think it'll be in NY I can't remember.

The only way to salvage this show is to do something completely crazy. Maybe have Jack turn on the gov and become the bad guy, but still keep him the main focus of the show.

I'm a big fan of 24, seen every episode. The rehashed plotlines are getting a little annoying, but then again it's hard to stay fresh when you've done 100+ hours worth of TV.

No matter what, it's still alot better than Heroes. That's pretty much the worst show ever made. I can't believe you guys watch that crap. :D

No matter what, it's still alot better than Heroes. That's pretty much the worst show ever made. I can't believe you guys watch that crap. :D

:eek: I can't believe you said that.

I agree. I only watch because I can't look away... it's like a bad car crash, I want to see just how bad it gets... :ack2:

Archived