• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jangler

So why does Jack always agree to "do whatever is necessary" the people who keep asking him to do that keeps trying to try him for treason and other crimes.

(watching my tapes from last night)

Idiot.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-9_fDEsv-Q[/ame]

Pretty decent episodes, unfortunately I called the Tony being a "good guy" a mile away :( . Bill looks really really weird now too lol. One cool thing is the battle of the nerds (Choloe and Jeanine) . I don't know guys, we've been up this road before (the gov chasing Jack) and I just hope they make it a bit more interesting this time around. The story line with the president's husband is annoying too, but AT LEAST it ties into the overall main storyline (which is different with past storylines other than Jack's). Season has promise, better than the last one that's for sure.

Are you sure Tony really is a good guy?

I mean, no, but I knew that he was undercover or something like that, or at least knew it wasn't as clear cut.

I kind of think Tony and his crew aren't good guys, because if they were they would have got Jack's help a while ago, although he's been around the world so that would be hard. It does seem like they used him at the moment to get Tony out of there (as Jack is the King of escapes).

It's possible Bill/Chloe/Tony are in it for the money and intend on screwing the ex-SAS guy out of the device, but I don't know for sure.

Great so far. @jdl, the full episode is currently on the frontpage of imbd.com if you're really interested.

thanks.... i went to my favorite iso site and got episodes 1-4. Will watch them tonight after i burn the avi's to a DVD.

Archived