• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chicago Bulls hiring Larry Johnson?

ckad79

I haven't heard much about Grandmama since retiring from New York.

======================================================

New Chicago Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau is looking for an assistant coach and a name on his list, according to the Daily Herald, is Larry Johnson, who was taken with the No. 1 overall pick in the 1991 NBA draft by the Charlotte Hornets.

Johnson stayed in the league till 2001, spending time with the New York Knicks as well and scoring 11,450 points along the way.

The Herald notes that Johnson "is interested in the job and visited the team recently."

Thibodeau and Johnson worked together in New York from 1996-2001 when Thibodeau worked under coach Jeff Van Gundy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/post/Chicago-Bulls-hiring-Larry-Johnson-?urn=nba-260689

Off topic: Larry Johnson is selling some kind of water. I was in Greensboro at the barbershop and these kids came up to me trying to sell me some water, and said it was a business by LJ.

Anyways, good for LJ. Grandmama was one of my favorite players back in the days.

Archived