• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Black Ops Multiplayer

Britneck

Battlefield 3

...Just sayin

... Frostbite Engine 2.0

Ok let me get this straight. You won't play a game because of a remote control car that you can use once and you have to earn it but you will play a game that has a UAV you can fly around that spams missles or has a machine gun on it that you dont even have to work for? How is that any different than the remote control car? Other than the UAV can last all day cause you can fly it into space where no one can reach it and if they do you can always just bring it back down and have someone repair it.

Ok let me get this straight. You won't play a game because of a remote control car that you can use once and you have to earn it but you will play a game that has a UAV you can fly around that spams missles or has a machine gun on it that you dont even have to work for? How is that any different than the remote control car? Other than the UAV can last all day cause you can fly it into space where no one can reach it and if they do you can always just bring it back down and have someone repair it.

Jeez, do you work for Treyarch? You're a tad defensive.

I said the RC car was reason #127 I wouldn't be buying that game. The RC car ain't the only reason. I've got more.

And I don't think I've ever been killed by the UAV in BFBC2 (although I've done my share of killin' with em). If you fly into space and spam you're not going to hit anything anyway. The missiles are useless unless you're aiming at a structure or a camper. And they are still insignificant compared to the annoying airstrikes, cruise missiles, helicopters, gunships, harriers, stationary guns and other ridiculous unmanned weapons that exist in MW2 (which kill me dozens of times per day). Plus you can shoot down a UAV with a rifle. Good luck taking out a chopper like that. The RC car is just another fish in a very annoying noob sea.

Jeez, do you work for Treyarch? You're a tad defensive.

I said the RC car was reason #127 I wouldn't be buying that game. The RC car ain't the only reason. I've got more.

And I don't think I've ever been killed by the UAV in BFBC2 (although I've done my share of killin' with em). If you fly into space and spam you're not going to hit anything anyway. The missiles are useless unless you're aiming at a structure or a camper. And they are still insignificant compared to the annoying airstrikes, cruise missiles, helicopters, gunships, harriers, stationary guns and other ridiculous unmanned weapons that exist in MW2 (which kill me dozens of times per day). Plus you can shoot down a UAV with a rifle. Good luck taking out a chopper like that. The RC car is just another fish in a very annoying noob sea.

Im not upset at all. I think you need to relax a bit guy. Im just talking about the games. Do you work for the battlefield people? That dumb comment can go both ways. I'm just trying to figure out why you guys hate so much. The main things I've heard are perks, kill streaks, camping, and paying for maps. Battlefield has perks. Battlefield doesn't have kill streaks but they have choppers, tanks, and uavs. Snipers get mortars just for camping for 30 seconds. The big thing everyone said about getting this game is because people don't camp in it and everyone works together on it. That is a load poo. I was getting into matches all the time where everyone is sniping. You can't even get near the objective because you can only be on a team of 4 people and they are all hiding. Or your whole team is flying in a chopper and you have to spawn in it every time. I like both games but battlefield could only keep me interested for 3 weeks because it only came with 4 maps and 2 game types. It was also very choppy with the graphics, it looks like total poo, and it would give me a headache cause it looks so bad. I'm not upset at all. You can play whatever you want it doesn't affect me at all. I'm just saying your argument is flawed and i can't figure out why you battlefield guys nut hug so hard on this game.

Im not upset at all. I think you need to relax a bit guy. Im just talking about the games. Do you work for the battlefield people? That dumb comment can go both ways. I'm just trying to figure out why you guys hate so much. The main things I've heard are perks, kill streaks, camping, and paying for maps. Battlefield has perks. Battlefield doesn't have kill streaks but they have choppers, tanks, and uavs. Snipers get mortars just for camping for 30 seconds. The big thing everyone said about getting this game is because people don't camp in it and everyone works together on it. That is a load poo. I was getting into matches all the time where everyone is sniping. You can't even get near the objective because you can only be on a team of 4 people and they are all hiding. Or your whole team is flying in a chopper and you have to spawn in it every time. I like both games but battlefield could only keep me interested for 3 weeks because it only came with 4 maps and 2 game types. It was also very choppy with the graphics, it looks like total poo, and it would give me a headache cause it looks so bad. I'm not upset at all. You can play whatever you want it doesn't affect me at all. I'm just saying your argument is flawed and i can't figure out why you battlefield guys nut hug so hard on this game.

Battlefield series > COD series....Yeah, I said it.

Archived