• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

boo7382 would like to know..

The Saltman

You know, boo, we wouldn't hate you so much of you didn't start a "Black Unis" thread. We thought we'd settled that bullshit during the offseason.

We're not grammar nazis by any standard, but it might help your cause to at least TRY to spell and punctuate correctly, so that we can understand you. Start by stopping with the l33t sp33k...or was that just Salt being a fugin smartass?

You know, boo, we wouldn't hate you so much of you didn't start a "Black Unis" thread. We thought we'd settled that bullshit during the offseason.

We're not grammar nazis by any standard, but it might help your cause to at least TRY to spell and punctuate correctly, so that we can understand you. Start by stopping with the l33t sp33k...or was that just Salt being a f**kin smartass?

hahh I don't talk like that?! I can't even read that kind of stuff. It's alright if you wanna hate me I suppose. Nothin I can do about it. I do love that picture though...so bada*s...he just looks dangerous

We're not grammar nazis by any standard, but it might help your cause to at least TRY to spell and punctuate correctly, so that we can understand you. Start by stopping with the l33t sp33k...or was that just Salt being a f**kin smartass?

Argus 4 Huddle Grammer Hammar 2010!!!!

hahh I don't talk like that?! I can't even read that kind of stuff. It's alright if you wanna hate me I suppose. Nothin I can do about it. I do love that picture though...so bada*s...he just looks dangerous
Nevermind, I guess that Salt was being a smartass in the OP. I apologize, then. I don't hate you, just refrain from making threads about new Unis and you will be fine.

Yes, D-WIll is a badass.

Nevermind, I guess that Salt was being a smartass in the OP. I apologize, then. I don't hate you, just refrain from making threads about new Unis and you will be fine.

Yes, D-WIll is a badass.

You're only 18? So younnng. But I now see why you would hate me. I don't have any free $$ or sex to give you. Im sorry :( Understandable tho.:D

Yes, D-WIll is a badass.

And what threads am I allowed to make?

Archived