• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yahoo!: Who's that guy? Youthful Panthers hard to predict

GRWatcher

There is the other side of the coin however.

BY not extending Fox and all of his staff you might have made them angry enough to all walk on you and you are left with no coach, GM, and no assistant coaches.

By not signing your core players they are free to go elsewhere with absolutely no compensation at all.

If the CBA is signed by March or April you may have shucked all your coaches and talent and end being the St Louis of the league for the next 5 years as you try and rebuild all your talent.

Should be intersting to see which side the coin lands on.

Maybe is going with the youth movement at GM and coach.

Moore has just as much experience as Kolb, and he has more than Romo did when he was named the starter. Fiammatta has had a year to learn with a little bit of game experience thrown in, so he should be fine. Bernadeau will probably win the starting RG spot, and he has started games before, so he should be fine too. That leaves the #2WR, and we don't even know who that is yet. Jarrett and Moore have both played in regular season games though, so LaFell is the only option who has never played in the NFL, and he will have to beat out the experienced players to win it.

I think we're OK. They all just need to show something in this next game, and that includes all of the experienced vets on offense. They haven't looked any better than those youngsters yet.

We will have to see about Kolb as well. It was a big risk for Philly to take. Not so much for us given how Jake played versus McNabb.

You can make cases for anybody on the offense to step up and do fine or not. At this point it is still very unproven. Given we have gone in that direction, the time to speculate on what they might do is gone. Now it is time for them to either deliver or not.

I want to go from shoulda, coulda, woulda to did. Won't be long until we see if the unbridled optimism is justified or wishful thinking.

Maybe is going with the youth movement at GM and coach.

I think if Hurney leaves it will be by his decision not JRs. As for Fox, I doubt he is here next year no matter how they do. If he does poor he is gone by JRs decision. If the team does well with this group, every team with a bunch of young inexperienced guys will be knocking at the door.

Archived