• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fan Base

CM86

What team do you pull for? I was wondering what team has the most support here on the huddle. My guess is the Braves based on geographic proximity (my other guess is most ppl on the board don't care about major league baseball). I'm a huge Mets fan primarily b.c. I was born in NY (moved to NC when I was really young though) and I still have family there.

I never really understood the Braves phenomenon growing up because I hate ATL so much (i.e. Falcons).

So let's hear it.

Well here's another question: If the Carolinas eventually got a MLB team, do you see yourself becoming an instant fan?

Or do you see there being a "bobcat" effect?

Hands down -- Instant Fan!

I became to luv the Red Sox by default for my hatred for the Yankees.

However -- I don't see us getting a team anytime soon unfortunately! :(

Strangely, even though I like the Braves growing up in this area I have actually been a Cardnials fan since the late 70's.

Growing up my fav players were Rod Carew, Rose, Robin Yount, Brett(dude was that good)

When I coached 14-15 yrs olds I even wanted our uniforms like the Cards but ended up looking like the Royals.

My brother and I are both huge fans. I saw them play in St.Louis in old Busch and my brother got to see them in the new one.

Strangely, even though I like the Braves growing up in this area I have actually been a Cardnials fan since the late 70's.

Growing up my fav players were Rod Carew, Rose, Robin Yount, Brett(dude was that good)

When I coached 14-15 yrs olds I even wanted our uniforms like the Cards but ended up looking like the Royals.

My brother and I are both huge fans. I saw them play in St.Louis in old Busch and my brother got to see them in the new one.

fug ANY FORM CARDINALS!!! :mad:

Sorry still mad and I came here to get away from it!!! :rolleyes:

:D

Archived