• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heading to Richmond

Goosfraba21

I've gone to two races at Richmond, the racing has never been bad. Everything about the facility is nice and up to date. My only complaint was the scoring pylon but it has since been replaced with a new one. Richmond race traffic is pretty bad, and there isn't any alternative to the way the funnel the traffic out of the track. Be prepared to sit in traffic for awhile after the race.

I've gone to two races at Richmond, the racing has never been bad. Everything about the facility is nice and up to date. My only complaint was the scoring pylon but it has since been replaced with a new one. Richmond race traffic is pretty bad, and there isn't any alternative to the way the funnel the traffic out of the track. Be prepared to sit in traffic for awhile after the race.

You are correct.Geting out of a race track and all that traffic is a pet peeve of mine and Richmond and Bristol are two of the hardest to get out of.

You are correct.Geting out of a race track and all that traffic is a pet peeve of mine and Richmond and Bristol are two of the hardest to get out of.

Martinsville is horrible as well until you get passed the highway (assuming you are headed south). The spring race I took off early to beat the traffic, I know I missed the ending but after 2 dreadful days of bad weather up there...I was wanting my living room lol.

Archived