• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My typical text message conversations with my mom

Awesomeness!!

I'm kind of hoping that a mod messed with this thread title. If not, this may be one of the creepiest things I've ever read :eek:

He should be on "To Catch a Predator - Dumbass Edition"

Some guys prey on stupid chicks for an easy lay.

Could you imagine the look on his face when Chris Hanson pops up out of now where and says 'Sir have a seat.'?

ChrisHanson.jpg

ROFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAhAAHHAAAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!

Whoever changed this thread title please step forward and recieve the rep you so truely deserve.

ROFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAhAAHHAAAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!

Whoever changed this thread title please step forward and recieve the rep you so truely deserve.

ha... last time i checked this thread was like 2 hours ago. i didn't even notice at first that the title was changed from stupid girl to mom. hahahahahahaha lol

I honestly believe you people are all a group of 14 year old girls....wow, The stupidity on this forum is beyond belief.

BlackandbluePower

Pie Slices: 0

Given Pie 0 Times in 0 Posts

Did you really just create an Alt profile to defend yourself? Really? Come on man. Learn how to take a joke. It ain't that serious.

Not-Awesomeness was one of my favorite huddle personalities before you pulled this stunt. Why you being so sensitive brotha? Chill the fug out.

Because these "jokes" got old and tired like 4 months ago. If you don't like what the fug I have to say, fine, ignore me, don't post in my threads, but why do this everyday? These are things 11 year old girls do, not a board full of grown ass men. Grown the fug up.

Actually little girls create alter-egos to defend themselves against mean jokes.

Also, you set yourself up by bragging about a supposed sexual conquest on a MB.

Do you really think people were going to be impressed that you supposedly talked some stupid girl with daddy issues into giving you a blow job behind the trailer park? Let alone believe that this was an actual real life event? Whatever.

Of course we were going to mock you when you post stupid poo.

Archived