• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game Grades- Game 1

Snake

Offense

QB

Matt Moore- Had a rough day out there with a few INTs. Needs to work on putting a zip on his passes as well.

Grade: D

RB

Um..... where did they go again...

Grade: F

WR

LaFell- Yea I have been pulling for the guy so Im a little bias but he had an ok game.

Jarrett- Came in late and had a ok game himself.

Smith- Had our only TD but was not as good as he should have been. Sorry he cost us today with that drop.

Grade: D

O-line

I count these guys as a whole and the Whole thing stunk. Matt Moore was harassed when he needed to have time and no running lanes were opened up. Total Fail on there part. If I could give lower then a F I would it prob would be F-----.

Offensive Coaching

Davidson you called some piss poor plays today. It was not all your fault but you had a part in it. You showed exactly what you ran last year and our game plan was beyond stale. You can run the ball without being predictable and that is what you are........

Grade: D-

Offensive Grade: F

Defense

DT

No one in this unit really had a great game today. Some good stands backed up by letting them run all over them.

DE

Yea what about that Pass rush guys... Guess what we are back to our old unit. They played well on the run but it didnt matter cause they could never touch the QB on passing downs.

LBs

Connor- Yep he is the real deal. He has some good plays in this game and was one of the bright spots.

Beason- He is a Pro Bowler and showed it in this game.

Anderson- Yep a INT and he also played well.

Grade: A These were the only guys that were in season form.

CBs

Oh this is going be fun.....

Marshall- How dose it feel to get beat like a drum... You better be glade you were given a high tender cause you were not even worth that today. There is playing hard and getting beat. Your got Beat.......

Gamble- Oh the million dollar man showed his worth today. No tackling and no coverage. He looked like a scared high school freshman out there.

Munnerlyn- He had some good coverage and some bad coverage. Not really great day for him also.

S

Martin- Had a decent day out there with some good coverage.

Godfrey- Yep he is back to his old self of not being able to cover. Good thing we have a good back up... Wait..... Nice INT though but it dose not make up for his lack of coverage.

Defensive Coaching: We went right back to rushing 3 in the pocket... Thats not our bread and butter cover 2. We had a great preseason with 4 guys rushing and doing there jobs. Rushing 3 only works if your QB is young or bad. Manning is nether...

Defensive Grade: D-

ST

Mike Goodson: Wow he has come from inactive to radioactive. Nice job returning Kick offs

Munnerlyn- Nice PRs for some good yards.

Hardy- Nice Block for a Safety. To bad it didnt matter.

Kasay- Mr. Auto

Coverage- I was worried about this but they played very well today.

Grade: B Nice job guys.

Overall grade D-

Overall we did not play well in all phases of the game. That is what caused us to fail. Hopefully we can go back and work on the problems.

Archived