• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's amazing

Cyberjag

As awful as our coaches are, we just managed to go 12-4 and win the South. We have more wins than 26 other teams around the league since this staff took over, and they inherited a 1-15 team.

I guess it must have been the most talented 1-15 team in sports history because they sure couldn't have won all those games on coaching skill, could they? Lately it's just been luck. And DeAngelo and Smitty, right?

As awful as our coaches are, we just managed to go 12-4 and win the South. We have more wins than 26 other teams around the league since this staff took over, and they inherited a 1-15 team.

I guess it must have been the most talented 1-15 team in sports history because they sure couldn't have won all those games on coaching skill, could they? Lately it's just been luck. And DeAngelo and Smitty, right?

That just means they know how to field a team, not coach one.

I like our GM just fine.

Honestly -----

The ONE AND ONLY reason we are 12-4 =

DEANGELO WILLIAMS

He put this team on his back and ran like a mad man for us.

Cant argue- he broke almost every damn rushing record on our team.

Its our own lil Barry Sanders (not quite, but he is to us) .......

As long as he is running the ball we are good for 8-8

You're right, it's the GM! A few years ago people wanted to string him up for Shelton and Davis and Nelson and making the Hartwig and Carr deals, but it's all about what he's done lately I guess.

People forget that ALL of our new knock it out of the park draft picks have come after we hired that new guy a couple years back.

Every since he has been in charge of scouting we have had INSANE success.

You're right, it's the GM! A few years ago people wanted to string him up for Shelton and Davis and Nelson and making the Hartwig and Carr deals, but it's all about what he's done lately I guess.

Yea Williams, Stewart, Otah, Beason, Peppers, Gross ETC ETC ETC... were terrible picks.:rolleyes:

We had 3 terrible drafts in his first years, but after that it has been solid.

Also almost everyone loved the Carr deal at first, the media, the fans.......turns out he is just a scrub.

Our scouting guys have been doing well IMO. Fox and Hurney discuss the picks together, so Fox has a lot to do with it, but it sure as fug don't mean he can coach them worth a damn.

Maybe he should be a GM instead of a coach.

Correct, the coaching staff and Jake gotta go. Once we sign Cassel and draft The Golden Calf of Bristol, and run Fox and his idiot coaching staff out of town, we will be back to the powerhouse we were before they showed up!!!

Archived