• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Harris on WFNZ now

great interview, though.

incredibly disappointed with the loss, still bitter.

he said they did change to man coverage in the second and was able to shut down the card offense pretty well. lesson learned there, imo. man>zone.

he said he liked the system because it allows them to play. said the problem was more because of player mistakes than the system.

still said that it was just a bad game and they picked the wrong day to have a bad game.

he wants peppers to be back and said that he was a very big part of the team not only on the field with the way he plays but what he did in practice and meetings in being a vocal leader.

he said there will be some tweaking in the defense.

said that even though the coaches didn't get on to marshall with the unsportsmanlike conduct he and other players got him and he knew how bad that was.

one thing that i loved was how he said the situation is eerily similar to what he had in chicago in 2005. bears had a bye week and the panthers came in and beat them in chicago. they came back the next year and went to the superbowl. he said he mentioned that in the locker room and just smiled.

panthers are not done.

one thing that i loved was how he said the situation is eerily similar to what he had in chicago in 2005. bears had a bye week and the panthers came in and beat them in chicago. they came back the next year and went to the superbowl. he said he mentioned that in the locker room and just smiled.

panthers are not done.

That tough NFC North and the NFC west sure did pose a challenge the next year right?

I think he is just trying not to step on any toes. That zone defense that allowed the Cards to own our secondary the first half was all Turg and Fox, not the players.

Thats true, but even I, a football novice, noticed several blown coverages in the first half (or the first quarter, I couldn't watch the game any more and deleted the recording)

Archived