• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Delhomme does get released

panthers1789

The only way Delhomme will not be on our roster next season is if he retires.

Somehow I doubt that will happen as he may have something to prove...

Hate to be nit-picky, but I was under the impression that THIS was the season Delhomme had something to prove after his surgery.

Hate to be nit-picky, but I was under the impression that THIS was the season Delhomme had something to prove after his surgery.

I think he proved a lot this season coming off major surgery. Don't forget how many people thought he wouldn't even make it through half the season before that elbow gave out.

12-4 and undefeated at home (regular season of course) is the best this franchise has ever experienced...and people are calling for some major changes and our QB's head???

:cheers2:

Here's to the great season we've had, the most fun we've had in the stands at BofA stadium, and to a young team with high potential. Appreciate it for what it is and look forward to another run next year...

Not at all. He had nothing to prove at all. People did not even expect him to be able to play and were writing off our season because Fox did not bring in a capable back up. He actually had nothing to prove other than showing his arm wont fall off.

Throwing 5 picks and fumbling another turnover in a playoff game. THAT is the sort of thing you have to prove yourself after.

Archived