• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 40: Trail Blazers vs. Bobcats

King Taharqa

Portland is in town tonight to face the Bob's coming off their huge last second win in Detroit. We won our last 2 meetings against the Blazers, but this season they have done well against the East. I dont consider this one a gimme game as the Blazers have a very good young team, but I think we can beat them in front of our home crowd. Should be a good game. GO BOBCATS!!!

Bobcats goin to OT with the Blazers. 9 seconds left in regulation, Larry Brown calls an iso play for Raymond Felton who in turn shoots a contested 20 footer that misses. LOL. Im proud of Ray's big shot against Detroit but I dont understand the logic in him taking last second shots. I feel we should give another 1 of our guys a chance to score at the end of the game.

Even if we don't storm into the playoffs this year, it's good to see that Larry Brown is getting his pieces to play well together.

Augustin is going to come back to help soon enough as well.... that will be an added bonus.

Diop, Diow, and Okafor give us three athletic bigs who can block shots, rebound, and create matchup problems.

Archived