• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gisele Bundchen photographed getting close to somebody who's not Tom Brady...

Darth Biscuit

Why? Up until Tom signed his new contract, she was making more money than he was. I don't feel a bit sorry for Brady. He has a child with one woman and marries another. Serves him right!

Because he's hot and the other guy isn't.

I'll leave the moral judgments to the self righteous people who don't know all the facts.

Because he's hot and the other guy isn't.

I'll leave the moral judgments to the self righteous people who don't know all the facts.

You think Tom's hot? I don't know about that but I do think he's an arrogant douchebag... but I will say this sucks. Nobody deserves to be publicly humiliated... even if you do play for the New England Gaytriots.

Why? Up until Tom signed his new contract, she was making more money than he was. I don't feel a bit sorry for Brady. He has a child with one woman and marries another. Serves him right!

He got that chick prego before he and Gisele started dating, if I'm not mistaken. So having a baby with a previous fling gives his current wife the right to sleep around?

Archived