• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

**Official Saints Game Thread**

Skew

What a heartbreaking loss, not a surprise by any stretch of the imagination as I fully expected a loss today. But they sure did get my hopes up at times. No fumbles and no interceptions for Clausen, so I am happy with his performance today. At least they played a close one for my birthday lol.

why a cut back run when we were in field goal range, go north south geez, I dont car if the box was stacked...your in field goal range! If we miss a long field goal so be it, but damn give us a chance. Also why did our run plays take so long to develop today, all runs seem to start 6-7 yards in the backfield. Did it have to do with JImmy's handoff problems last week?

why a cut back run when we were in field goal range, go north south geez, I dont car if the box was stacked...your in field goal range! If we miss a long field goal so be it, but damn give us a chance. Also why did our run plays take so long to develop today, all runs seem to start 6-7 yards in the backfield. Did it have to do with JImmy's handoff problems last week?

I agree with you, but if he had picked up 10 or 12 yards, we would be singing his praises.

Archived