• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not over yet?

SpeedOFLight

As I site here at working, waiting until 2 pm to go home (lol), I can't help but think of the 2004 year where, just about all our star players were hurt on the IR. We were looking at a 1-7 record. The season seemed lost. Then suddenly a half time speech lit a fire under this team of ours and players began to step up (i.e. Goings etc). We turned from a team that the NFL gave up on into a team that a lot teams would fear if they made it in the playoffs. Remember? It felt good to watch this team come back to life. We controlled our own destiny then. All we had to do was win ONE game but we fell short. We are 1-5 right now. I have to admit. It looks very ugly looking at that record. All the games that we lost, we could have won. Poor execution by players and poor play calling. Sunday we finally won and yes we beat a team that record is pathetic like ours but there is no game in the NFL a free win or a should be win, any given sunday right?

I can't predict the future but I stand behind this time. If the players still believe they have a chance to make the playoffs, hell, I am with them as well. I seen a lot of post, but history shows no team has ever made the playoffs after going 0-5. You maybe right but isn't that is why they have something called "records". Records are awarding to teams and players who have acomplished something that has never been done. I want to type more but work calls. Ponder on that...

Archived