• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I was just in a real life version of Cocktail

SCP

So I'm at the Hampton Inn (hotel of all true road warriors) out by the Orlando airport and I don't feel like driving anywhere for dinner because I want beer for dinner. So I walk to the Chili's next door for some 2 for 1 beers. Next thing I know, I'm in the middle of two male bartenders trying their hardest to out ghey one another. Flipping beer and liquor bottles around. Terrible service. Loud laughing at each others bad jokes. Stupid necklaces hanging out of their Chili's golf shirt. Chili's flare. Uninvited commentating on the Heat/Celtics game. I think I have finally found something that I hate worse than Dallas Cowboy fans, the double whammy of two dude bartenders at a chain food store.

So I'm at the Hampton Inn (hotel of all true road warriors) out by the Orlando airport and I don't feel like driving anywhere for dinner because I want beer for dinner. So I walk to the Chili's next door for some 2 for 1 beers. Next thing I know, I'm in the middle of two male bartenders trying their hardest to out ghey one another. Flipping beer and liquor bottles around. Terrible service. Loud laughing at each others bad jokes. Stupid necklaces hanging out of their Chili's golf shirt. Chili's flare. Uninvited commentating on the Heat/Celtics game. I think I have finally found something that I hate worse than Dallas Cowboy fans, the double whammy of two dude bartenders at a chain food store.

Quit whining. At least Panthro got a job.

sorry to hear.. I remember back in the day when Chili's was the place to be!

(never happened)

so I went out with some friends Saturday night and before the night starts happening, we are at this club - 2 bartender start tossing their... bottles around and spitting fire on the wall..

as we were walking out the door this girl with us said something to the effect: "this is why no one is here.. they gotta spit fire on the wall to attract attention."

Archived