• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lost!!!!!

Zod

Neil is someone that thankfully got shot with a fire arrow ..he's just another other that wanted screen time

and that's a good question about Desmond..I'd say yes..but not sure how that benefits them

and is Sun evil now?

Does anyone else think that Neil looks like he could be Steve Buscemi's brother?

Neil is someone that thankfully got shot with a fire arrow ..he's just another dude that wanted screen time

and that's a good question about Desmond..I'd say yes..but not sure how that benefits them

and is Sun evil now?

But everyone seemed to know him, yet he'd never been introduced. Where'd he come from?

She appears to be. I think Jin's death made her evil, and now she's conspiring with Whidmore to kill Ben.

But everyone seemed to know him, yet he'd never been introduced. Where'd he come from?

She appears to be. I think Jin's death made her evil, and now she's conspiring with Whidmore to kill Ben.

But Jin is not dead! The producers gave that away in the recap show.

Damn. I didn't think they'd kill him off that way. I taped that recap show. Is it worth it to go back and watch it?

me too. I might have to watch it now.

The grey haired lady was in a episode from season 3 I think called "Flashes Before your Eyes" when Desmond was time traveling. She was the lady that worked in the jewelry story and told Desmond he can't buy a ring cause he didn't do that the first time, and all of this. She has a big part in this, and a lot of people are thinking she is Faraday's mother (Faraday told Desmond last night to find his mom at Oxford). Also, when Desmond was at that monk place in one of the seasons, the monk leader had a picture of him and the grey haired lady (her name is Mrs Hawkins i think) standing in front of oxford on his desk.

Archived