• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Since we are sharing embarrasing nut stories...

Samuel L. Jackson

...just thought I would offer a word of good advice...

If you got you some low hangers/big ass donkey balls like I do, make sure to be careful if you ever sit down to drop a deuce in a foreign bowl...

I was house-sitting for someone once and got a surprise teabag in on the toilet water as I took a seat... The water level was kind of high it seemed...

I thought nothing of it, aside from the "sick! note to self-wash them boys extra good tonight" you would expect...

It was only for a split second, and they took care of the problem on their own before I commenced the deed...

Well then, by the time I was finished, I knew something was wrong... They were burning like I had slathered an entire tube of Tiger Balm on them... I grabbed a washcloth and cleaned them up, inspecting them as I did...

They were red and reminded me of some of those Roma tomatoes, they didn't burn anymore, but were uncomfortable...

Curious, I inspected the newly flushed porcelain throne... Everything looked normal... I opened the tank and found what I assume was the culprit... It was one of those bleach tabs, and I could only assume that it had been flushed once or so since it was dropped in, and the water in the bowl had a high content of it for some reason...

For over a week, my ballsack was a dry/itchy/peely pouch of flesh...

So, word of warning... Look before you leap, and a pre-dump courtesy flush never hurt anyone...

This isn't really embarrassing, other than the part about it being a distant family member in a generation prior... but...

I had a cousin back in the day of outhouses that got bit on the nut by a black widow while on the pooper...

The story is that it swelled to the size of a grapefruit, and he didn't seek medical attention for a couple days... Their cure was to rub snuff on it... as was the cure for a lot of things back then...

This isn't really embarrassing, other than the part about it being a distant family member in a generation prior... but...

I had a cousin back in the day of outhouses that got bit on the nut by a black widow while on the pooper...

The story is that it swelled to the size of a grapefruit, and he didn't seek medical attention for a couple days... Their cure was to rub snuff on it... as was the cure for a lot of things back then...

:lol: :lol:

My boys did a french dip in a Hampton Inn toilet one time. It was one of those green peace low gallon flush models with a shallow bowl. No burning, but dipping the sack into a hotel toilet bowl is almost enough to make one neuter oneself. I believe I started a thread on that one too.

Archived