• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top 5 WRs in the NFL

Im going on ability. The only reason Fitz and Marshall's numbers are down bc of their QBs. is White top 5 this season, yes. But the question was top 5 receivers with no specifics. and the top 5 receivers in the game do not include roddy white. sorry. top 10, yes, top 5 no.

85 catches 1202 yards, 14.5 yards per catch, 6 Touchdowns

Those numbers are Roddy White's in 2007 with the combination of Chris Redman and Joey Harrington. So it's not like it's all Matt Ryan.

I don't need to post Brandon Marshall or Larry Fitzgerald's numbers down. They've done it. They've been there. I know what they can do.

Chris Redman had a 90.4 QB rating in 2007. Harrington had a 77.2

Derek Anderson- 62.8 Max Hall- 41.0 Chad Henne- 82.5 ---Brandon Marshall has yet to come on in Miami (like he was), but he'll get there.

I don't need to post Brandon Marshall or Larry Fitzgerald's numbers down. They've done it. They've been there. I know what they can do.

Chris Redman had a 90.4 QB rating in 2007. Harrington had a 77.2

Derek Anderson- 62.8 Max Hall- 41.0 Chad Henne- 82.5 ---Brandon Marshall has yet to come on in Miami (like he was), but he'll get there.

So bascially your only argument for Marshall is that he's more of a physical specimen, because there's not much of a difference in production. If anything, White's numbers are more impressive in the run heavy system that he's in versus the air it out offense that Marshall was in during his Denver days.

If this argument sounds familiar, it should be - it's the same one that people were making against our own Steve Smith for several years when talking about where he ranks in the pecking order.

Archived